This Blog is for writers and readers. We writers are always looking for article ideas. Let's share our thoughts and brag about our articles.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Three Famous Blondes all Dead:Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Anna Nicole Smith

I was a great fan of Marilyn Monroe. When I was fighting in Korea she was on the Armed Forces Radio Network every night and she came to visit us with Danny Kaye with his USO troop. She died of a drug overdose. Jayne was an interesting person, not unlike Anna Nicole, mostly a curiosity to me, a media freak of nature. Jayne died leaving several children. I was sorry to see Anna Nicole, a young mother too, die leaving her child an orphan. To read my subject article go to: http://ezinearticles.com/?Three-Famous-Blondes-all-Dead:-Marilyn-Monroe-Jayne-Mansfield-Anna-Nicole-Smith&id=448163

Note: To read any of my articles, go to www.ezinearticles.com and put John T. Jones, Ph.D. as author. Also, you can just go to my website, www.tjbooks.com, and scroll down the page to find my article feed which list the Titles and Abstracts of the 400 articles or so that I have written and are available to editors and publishers, etc.

I write in all categories, often as Taylor Jones the Hack Writer.

John

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Retired R & D Executive, College Professor, Magazine Editor, novelist. Now mainly a writer and Internet Marketer/Trainer.