This Blog is for writers and readers. We writers are always looking for article ideas. Let's share our thoughts and brag about our articles.

Monday, February 19, 2007

How and When the World Will End

I wrote the article with the subject title and I thought, "Everyone is going to read this baby!" Well, that didn't happen so I decided that "everyone" didn't get the word. Maybe it's not too fun to actually know the very day the world will end. It ruins your long-term planning. But I'm 75 years old, so not to worry! WARNING: If you don't want to know the EXACT DAY the world will end, don't read my article for heaven's sake at: http://ezinearticles.com/?How-and-When-the-World-Will-End&id=438514

Taylor Jones, the Hack Writer

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Retired R & D Executive, College Professor, Magazine Editor, novelist. Now mainly a writer and Internet Marketer/Trainer.