This Blog is for writers and readers. We writers are always looking for article ideas. Let's share our thoughts and brag about our articles.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Bob Hope: Don't Shoot, It's Only Me!

The greatest comedian of all time, in my view, was Bob Hope. His risk of life and limb to entertain our troops in many of our bloody wars made him what he was. When you give, you get something back, and that is exactly what Bob Hope did. Read my article at: http://ezinearticles.com/?Bob-Hope:-Dont-Shoot,-Its-Only-Me!&id=443879

John

Note: Some want to know why I sign my name as "John" rather than "Taylor." Well, I don't know. It's just a habit. My four novels were written by Taylor Jones but my other books and such are written as John T. Jones, Ph.D. Taylor is my middle name and my mother's maiden name. I wanted to keep my novels separate I guess. At www.ezinearticles.com I often say that the article was authored by Taylor Jones, the Hack Writer. Then people will know not to take me too seriously, not that anybody does.

Actually, the above paragraph is a lie. Nobody asked me!

Taylor

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Retired R & D Executive, College Professor, Magazine Editor, novelist. Now mainly a writer and Internet Marketer/Trainer.