This Blog is for writers and readers. We writers are always looking for article ideas. Let's share our thoughts and brag about our articles.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Hunting and Fishing: I Gear Up for Ice Fishing

Well, it's been a regular heat wave here in Idaho so it's not too safe on the ice, but that was not true a couple of weeks ago. I met a guy who had just caught a few whopper rainbow trout so I headed out to Salmon Falls Creek Reservoir to see what I could learn about ice fishing. Why I didn't gear up. See the article at:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Hunting-and-Fishing:-I-Gear-Up-for-Ice-Fishing&id=427685

Note: Editors and Publishers can copy this article or any of my 400 articles at www.ezinearticles.com as long as they follow the rules.

John

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Retired R & D Executive, College Professor, Magazine Editor, novelist. Now mainly a writer and Internet Marketer/Trainer.